Friday, June 17, 2016

HyEndFed back again

The HyEndFed is back on duty. I had a plan to raise a vertical for HF but something what is working well… okay, so the HyEndFed antenna is back again. Symbolic on World QRP Day. I really missed to work on HF. Only 6 meters is not for me. I was spotted by LA9LOA in Ranheim, Norway with 5 watts JT65 on 10 meter. Probably Es I think. I heard some station on 20m QRP but suddenly all signals were very weak.

WSPR on 20 m this afternoon, not spotted outside Europe. 5 watts HyEndFed antenna

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, je doet er goed aan om de EndFed terug te hangen. Ook ik heb weleens zitten te denken aan een vertical i.p.v. de EndFed, maar ik weet uit ervaring dat de EndFed het meestal beter doet. DE ideale universele HF antenne. Succes ermee. 73 Hans, PE1BVQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Hans, ja soms twijfel ik wel eens, maar die HyEndFed blijft toch wel goed. Dus toch maar weer terug op z'n plek. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts