Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Falkland Islands

Last night I was running WSPR on 40 meter with 5 watts. I could take advantage of the grey zone. Nice reports from Australia, also a new DXCC the Falkland Islands, VP8ALJ. It’s my 71 country with WSPR. It took a long time to add a new one to the list and of course in the log. I was spotted by 69,4% of the stations on 40 meter world wide active.

I worked Bas (PE4BAS) as PE45FREE on 40 meter this morning with SSB. I tried 5 watts but that was not possible, so with 75 W we managed a QSO.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul and congrats on the Falklands. And, I like your new blog layout with larger typeface. Easier on my old eyes. 73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick, thank you, you know I like to work on my template so now and then. So this is the result. Yes, Falkland was reported by my fellow bloggers, but most of the time on 15 meters. Now I got him. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts