Saturday, January 24, 2015

SIM31

I do like SIM31. It’s a good mode for QRP and more sensible than the standard PSK31. Activity is not really great. Most stations are on 20 meter (14067 KHz) and I heard some on 10 meter. That’s it. Another thing and a urgent question is: why are there so much updates for the software? Almost every day. It’s annoying me, especially because when go for an update on the web site of ON4NB I get an advertisement web site. Even with my pop up killer, this one comes through. I know he wants to make money, I can understand, but this is unsolicited. I like to decide for myself if I want to click on an advertisement. So please stop it.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, de oplossing: lid worden van https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sim31.Modes.Club/
    Daar is de maker van SIM31 ook lid van en post altijd een directe download link naar de nieuwste versie.

    73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bas, okay, dat heb ik nu gedaan. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts