Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reorganize the Shack


First, this is not my shack. I just picked those pictures from the internet. But I have to reorganize the shack because I have to replace my old PC for a new PC, my current PC is too slow for video editing. In the shack it’s a mess with wires and cables, and I will have to clean the place too. So, tomorrow I will join the PA-beker contest, after the contest I will dismantle the transceivers and all equipment. I will also remove the gathered dust in my FT450. Next week, I have to do some necessary paint work outside before it’s too cold to paint. Next weekend I hope to be QRV again. 


6 comments:

  1. Goed idee Paul, hoop je te horen in de PA-beker contest. Daarna wens ik je succes met opruimen en reorganiseren. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bas, leuk je te werken met de PA beker contest. Nu kan ik de boel gaan opruimen hier. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Hallo Paul, succes met de reorganisatie en schoonmaak. Straks geniet je er weer van.
    Sterkte met het buitenschilderwerk, ik ben blij dat ik daar al mee klaar ben, want het weer is ook niet gunstig. Wie weet horen we elkaar morgen nog met de PA Beker. Ik doe niet mee want ik heb andere dingen te doen, maar probeer wel nog even te luisteren. 73 Hans, PE1BVQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Hans, ik hoorde van Bas dat je wel op de band was, helaas heb ik je niet gehoord. Deed ook alleen S&P op 40 meter. Ik heb slechts station op 80m gewerkt. 73 Paul

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your clean-up campaign, Paul. Having just the K1, power meter, and power supply on the operating desk right now, I don't have a lot of cables to deal with. My "mess" is all over the floor of the closet-size radio room. Think I will get to that project now. 73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick, my shack is also my hobby corner for other things. So have to do something here to make it a better place. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts