Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PSK31

Sometimes I like to make QSO's instead of endless calling with QRP CW or JT9 without takers. You know what I mean? PSK31 is the right mode for making QSO's in a row. In the early morning I work on 40 meters and at day time the highest band possible.

On 40 m I worked: UA3TN, OH6FSO, YU1SAA, US8ISY, UT3MR, UT0SE. On 20 meters: UT1PA (see photo), HA6ZX. With JT9 LY2CV. I was also spotted with PSK31 by AI4HH and WB4SIA on 20 meters. I heard TI5MLJ on 20m PSK31 with good signals, but after 1 CQ cycle he was gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, PSK31 blijft inderdaad nog steeds leuk om mee te werken. Het is toch weer iets anders dan JT65 of JT9 en je kunt wat meer informatie uitwisselen. En met PSK zijn altijd gebruikers actief, iets wat je niet altijd ziet bij JT9, terwijl die qua afstand verder komt. Digimodes: het blijft leuk!
    73 Hans, PE1BVQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Hans, jazeker, digi modes blijven leuk. Een beetje afwisseling kan geen kwaad. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts