Thursday, May 23, 2013

Holland?

Do you remember my posting about the difference between Holland and The Netherlands? Now I came across this video. It’s driving me nuts. We will never get rid of Holland, but I like the video anyway.

The ongoing radiation storm got started on May 22nd when the magnetic canopy of sunspot AR1745 exploded.

We have a new record in the Netherlands. It was the coldest May 23th, since 1901. We can't call it hardly spring with all those rain and low temperatures. I hope summer will be better, otherwise I consider emigration to a warmer climate.

3 comments:

  1. Have now seen both video's. Both very good.

    Mike wn5pmr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, thanks for your comment. I like both videos too. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Have now seen both video's. Both very good.

    Mike wn5pmr

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts