Thursday, November 29, 2012

Doing fine on 80 m

I first tried my luck on 160 meter with JT65, I was called by PA0MJK, he gave me -14 dB report. He was -24 dB here. But when I answered, his signal was in the noise. I was reported by many stations on 80 m, only one on 160 meter by OH3GGQ 1462 km.

Unfortunately, no qso.

On 80 meter, no success with JT65 so I switched to PSK31. That was much better. Best DX was US3ICJ Vladimir from the Ukraine. 2325 km. Next qso was with F6CXI Claude from France. Last qso was with HA7JIN/P Jozef from Hungary. That's all for today.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Paul, nice to see that PSK came through for you with contacts....wonder why JT65 was not doing it for you??
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, I don't know, it was very strange. It is most of the time the other way round. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Good morning Paul, nice to see that PSK came through for you with contacts....wonder why JT65 was not doing it for you??
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Paul, misschien kunnen we een keer een sked maken op 160m JT65? Toch nog leuke contacten gemaakt zag ik. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bas, dat moeten we zeker een keertje doen, kijken of dat lukt. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts