Thursday, October 18, 2012

St Kitts and Nevis

Antenna tower of V44KAI

"Have you tried to make any CW contacts on 10 once you see the great conditions on WSPR??" Wrote Mike VE3WDM yesterday. Well today I did. Just gave CW a try. The MUF was high again about 34,9 MHz. I search for CW stations between 28.000 and 28.035 Mhz, just wait till someone appears on the frequency. When I am lucky I’ll be the first one. I seldom join a big pile up. Too many stations at the same frequency. I worked a new DXCC too: V44KAI Joel from St Kitts and Nevis. I never heard about it before. Other stations I worked see below:

8 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul,

    Een leuke lijst voor 10M. Hoeveel vermogen gebruikte je?

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hallo Tjeerd, ik werkte me 50 watt. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Hallo Paul,

    Een leuke lijst voor 10M. Hoeveel vermogen gebruikte je?

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Paul, its great to see them on the WSPR screen but to work them is FANTASTIC!! Nice work in the new DXCC.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, a real qso is more satisfying, I agree. Today is my PSK31 day. 10 meter is great again. 73 Paul

      Delete
  4. Good morning Paul, its great to see them on the WSPR screen but to work them is FANTASTIC!! Nice work in the new DXCC.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie DX Paul, toevallig hoorde ik Woensdag tussen de middag via de nachtuilen webSDR nog een V44KBP op 40m met een EA station werken. Er zijn dus wel degelijk meer stations aktief vanaf dat eiland. Volgens mij heb ik het ook nog nooit gewerkt, zou het even moeten nakijken. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bas, ik moest toch even google maps raadplegen waar het lag. 10 meter is geweldig de laatste tijd. Ook vandaag weer. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts