Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1 watt WSPR on 10m

10 meter is still going strong. I let WSPR run for a few hours with 1 watt. This afternoon I removed my 6 meter vertical. The Es season is over. I made preparations for a dipole for 40 and 30 meter. My backyard is too small, and so is my front yard. Now I will place the antenna over the roof and use the length of both gardens. 2 x 15 meter.

I had to cut some branches of a nearby tree in the backyard. I have to do the same in front of the house tomorrow. The weather seems to be right Thursday. I have to climb on top of the roof. I don't like heights. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul,

    WSPR blijft interessant met QRP.
    En die 2x 15m zal best goed werken.
    Succes morgen en eh.... niet van het dak vallen hé.

    73 de Hans,
    PE1BVQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Hans, het is rustig en droog weer dus dat is dan weer een voordeel. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Hallo Paul,

    WSPR blijft interessant met QRP.
    En die 2x 15m zal best goed werken.
    Succes morgen en eh.... niet van het dak vallen hé.

    73 de Hans,
    PE1BVQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Paul,doe voorzichtig. Altijd één hand vast. Succes. 73, Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Bert, ik doe rustig aan, dakpannen weghalen zodat ik goed grip heb. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts