Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Es season is almost over

The Es season is almost over. Today I worked ES5EVO from Estonia on 10 meter with bpsk31. It was the only station I could hear. I tried DXPSK and installed the software, but I didn't like it, so I removed the software. Now all my audio devices (input and output) were mixed up. JT65-HF, FLdigi, CW Skimmer, MMVARI, and Digipan. And my computer sounds, Media Player etc. I use three separated audio cards. OK, now all is up and running again. On 17 meter I worked K8CW for the third time with CW. Last time was in 2010. On 20 meter I worked Z32LM with CW.

8 comments:

  1. Paul,

    Ik heb de 6M antenne al afgebroken. Komend weekend iets voor HF proberen op[ te hangen.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Tjeerd, ik ga de 6 m antenne binnenkort ook weer weghalen. Op 6 meter is bijna niets meer te horen. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. Paul,

    Ik heb de 6M antenne al afgebroken. Komend weekend iets voor HF proberen op[ te hangen.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice HF comments, had a few myself and will post events of thursday later on. 73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick, despite of good or normal band conditions, I can't hear much. Maybe today more. 73 Paul

      Delete
  4. Same out this way Paul I have been on each evening this week. The spotting networks tell me the DX is out there but I just can't hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, strange isn't it? I heard a lot of short skip on 20 m at the moment. Stations from England very strong. Normally I do not hear England because of the dead zone. Just worked Lichtenstein HBØ with 5 W ssb. Have a nice day. 73 Paul

      Delete
  5. Same out this way Paul I have been on each evening this week. The spotting networks tell me the DX is out there but I just can't hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts