Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kosovo

Will Kosovo soon be on air as a new DXCC for us? Or will it be the same as Cyprus 1B call sign? Read the article and more discussion >>>

Yes, I am still alive. It is a bit quite here, and when I checked the ham bands, I found less activity. On 40 meter this morning I heard PY7DJ with BPSK31, but he didn't hear me.

I made some BPSK31 qso’s and today with WSPR my signal was heard in Australia and Antarctica on 20 meter band.

I can't say there is no propagation

4 comments:

  1. Good evening Paul, I am on the bands right now and this side of the pond the bands sure are dead. Oh well time to catch up on the blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, indeed. Sporadic E season comes also to an end. Lat week nothing on 6 meter. A little on 10 meter. I think 40 meter will be the important band for the winter season and coming years. 73 Paul

      Delete
  2. 'morning Paul. 20 meters was not DX hot last night but I did work a New Yorker with his KX-3 set at 5 watts. I was using the FT-817. But no sigs were great. 73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick, it's remarkable that you worked USA at 5 watts. 20 meter was absolutely dead here last night. I worked several stations on 40 meter last night. 73 Paul

      Delete

Popular Posts