Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chuck W5PG Silent Key

Tonight I got this email:

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathon Idar and I am Chuck and Cindy's son-in-law. It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you all that Chuck passed away very suddenly yesterday 7/18/12. We are in the process of making all the funeral arrangements. I will send another email when all has been finalized. Please say a prayer for Cindy and all of the family. Please feel free to call 972-462-1107 or email back. Sincerely, Jonathon

Chuck (Chas) was one of my blogging friends. We 'talked' about losing weight and health. And CW training. He was a very nice man. Unfortunately, we haven't work each other on HF. My thoughts and prayers are with Cindy and the family & friends, I wish them strength.

W5PG Blog

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry to learn of his passing. He was a very enthusiastic fellow and it was enjoyable reading his blog when it was active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick, Chas was not very active lately. His last post was dated 6 July. Indeed, he was a good writer.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for passing on the sad news, Paul. Chuck was one of the more interesting blog writers. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/21/2012

    Are thoughts and prayers are with his wife and all family and friends, 73's my friend.

    Bob / KC2TFI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/21/2012

    Are thoughts and prayers are with his wife and all family and friends, 73's my friend.

    Bob / KC2TFI

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts