Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good propagation to VK on 20 m

With an A and K index of 0, and SF of 140 – SNN of 126, propagations must be wonderful, and so they were. I was active with WSPR 5 watt on 20 meter today. I was reported by 8 VK stations! Best DX was VK2XGJ John from Dapto, NSW, Australia - distance: 16.672 km. Stations reported from 5 continents. 57% of all active stations reported me. My list shows only unique stations. The graphic shows my signal strength @ VK2XGJ during 11:36 and 14:08 UTC.

6 comments:

  1. Mooi resultaat Paul.

    Ik wens je alvast een goede start voor 2012. Dat het allemaal in gezondheid een voorspoedig mag verlopen.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Tjeerd, dank je, jij ook de beste wensen voor 2012. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prima resultaat. Nu nog met 1W proberen....73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Bas, ja, precies, maar vandaag had ik de FT450 aangesloten op het geheel. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Paul, I was WSPRing over the weekend and was not doing to bad with 500mW's. Nothing outstanding but was getting out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mike, with 500 mW it's a different story. It is relative, the MPW that counts. Now I was using the FT450 and 5 watts is the lowest power possible. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts