Thursday, October 6, 2011

WSPR statistics

Total DXCC with WSPR. Blank spot is 70 cm. I don't expect much of UHF. There isn't any activity. But 12 meter could be fine, certainly the last 2 weeks. But activity is very low on that band for WSPR.


I was reported by PY2GN on 30 meter this morning.

I did receive the signal of LA6TPA he was running 20 mW on 30 meter.

Results on 30 meter WSPR above 1000 km this morning.

Tonight I worked PY8ELO de Silva from Brazil with JT65. I heard a lot of stations from South America, but disconnected the antennas because of lightning and thunderstorms here. So the party is over for tonight.

I was reported in USA and South America with JT65.

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, ik moet echt weer WSPR in orde gaan maken. Het is alweer te lang geleden dat ik daar mee uit kwam. Verder heb ik de W5OLF WSPR TX kit al liggen. Moet hem alleen even in elkaar zetten. Eens kijken of dat gaat werken. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Paul, very nice results and the improved propagation can only but help the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Bas, Ik heb het over die W5OLF WSPR TX, bij Julian. Ben benieuwd wat je ervaringen zijn. Wel leuk om te doen. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike, Today I got some new DXCC on 12 and 15 meter. So... 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts