Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johansson

WTF, Scarlett took naked pictures of herself. So what? Okay, because it’s Scarlett Johansson, right? Her iPhone is hacked. So take care whatever you’re doing. (More >>>) Meanwhile in the shack: I worked a few stations with PSK31 on 40 meter. Also reported this morning by K8SA (6546km)

On 12 meter I heard BD1MWH Wu from Beijing, China, I called him, but he didn't hear me.... Also the same with YB1AR Yari from Bandung, Indonesia. Both with bpsk31. On 15 meter I worked RA6UAS.

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea of what goes on in the minds of these young girls. Don't they realize these photographs will be available to anyone and, probably, for ever!

    Very unfortunate.

    73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick, Scarlett is a very talented actress, she don't need snapshots from the bedroom. It's a kind of stupid action. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that some of the actors these days are kinda full of themselves...but yes it was something I would imagine she has looked back on and regrets now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike, I think for sure she regrets. I told my daughter not to do such actions with her Blackberry. For you know it's over the internet. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul,
    These cameras are everywhere and 99.9% of the pictures go to the net.
    Best Regards - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jim, I think your right. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts