Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Planet Ham

PlanetHam is a web site I discovered with HamInfoBar Community Toolbar. It is an aggregator web site, one of the laziest way to keep a web site on the Internet. Anyway, I thought it would be nice to contact the webmaster to subscribe and give my RSS feed. A little bit of promotion won’t do harm. I send 3 emails but I got no answer or reply. So I gave up. No subscription for me at PlanetHam.

Don’t follow this man behind.

My latest activities.
Seen on Twitter:

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, datzelfde had ik met amateurradio.com en diverse andere aggregators. Omdat ik 2 talig schrijf hebben ze geen belangstelling of zo. Kan er ook niet zo mee zitten. DXzone reageerde wel. Kan je ook eens kijken. Zie de button onder aan mijn blog. Ja dat is de spot die ik bedoelde van Dick. Het gaat je vast nog wel eens lukken ;-) 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Bas, ik zal wel even bij DXzone kijken. Toch handig dat twitter. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jspiker9/17/2011

    Reminds me of a night snorkeling excursion on Hawaii.....always took pride in NEVER getting sea sick in the Navy. But things change as the body ages. Never been so sick in all my life. I feel sorry for the guy. Been there done that.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts