Thursday, September 1, 2011

Early this morning

I was early this morning, so I checked 40 meter. I did hear some stations from the USA with CW: W5TZC, K8QKY and W1EBM. Unfortunately I could not work them. Too many stations were calling. With JT65A I could work W8BRI Brian from Michigan on 40 meter. Other stations I heard: KC8HNZ and K2AFY. Blogger has a new interface. It looks very clean. Today the meteorological fall has started. The summer, the worst in 100 years, is gone. Now see what fall will bring.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Paul, it seems that JT65A will make it through in almost any conditions. It's always nice to walk away from the rig with at least making a contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jspiker9/01/2011

    That's an amazing mode of communications....40 meters. I would never guess in a thousand years. Great catch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mike, JT65A never fails, I can always make contact when all other modes fail. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello John, 40 meter is a fine band. Especially when we go to winter time. With CW I made QRP qso's into the USA. But not today... 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts