Saturday, August 6, 2011

IOTA EU-038

From August 7 till August 12, I am on the Island of Ameland, IOTA EU-Ø38. I take with me my FT817, Quansheng Dual band 2 meter / 70 cm. End Fed wire for 20 meter, and portable Magnetic Loop for 40 meter and several whips also for 6 meter. A few years ago I worked Italy with a whip antenna on 6 meter, so you’ll never know. I am without internet in the island. So I will complete my log when I am home again. Modes that I will use are SSB, CW and PSK31. Hope to catch you from Ameland.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I'll look out for you on 40m & 20m....

    Have a great holiday...

    73, Mark MW0MJB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veel plezier met elkaar Paul.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zal af en toe en roepje doen op 70cm. Prettige vakantie daar. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts