Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Summertime

With this QSL card of Z36T and the weather here, it feels like summer. I worked Al Z36T on 20 meter with SSB. It was very quiet on the 20 meter band. A few minutes later I worked Victor RA9LL/P with CW. I used my Falcon 250B for those QSO's. The dipole is down.

Yesterday I tried JT65A and PSK31 with the half sized Falcon 250B on 30 meter and 15 meter. I am not sure if the efficiency is good, I doubt it. Maybe I work super QRP. ;-)

In the afternoon I worked EA7HAZ Manuel from Cordoba, Spain with JT65 on 20 meter. I was heard by K1KA, K1HTV, WD3K, R6AJ, RV6HFA, ISØBNC, OH8SWL and PE1ODO.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paul:
    Nice card !! ok on your antennas- I will be putting up a 6m beam soon to give that band a chance this year, think I might also put up a 45m doublet.

    73 Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter, for me is 6 meter still a compromise. Not really good, SWR in the CW band 1:2 not a real big problem, so I can make CW QSO's on 6 meter. Higher in the band not good. A beam is of course the big thing. I am curious for your results on 6. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, I used it last year on it's test mast - only 3m above ground and worked all round EU (No DX) but this year it's going on a 10m mast - we will see soon when 6m opens up, I will post news and contacts on my Blog.
    I may open a dedicated 6m Page.

    73 Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Paul, geen gekke resultaten gezien de kleine antenne. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo Bas, het valt mij ook nog mee. En dan waren de condities vandaag en gisteren niet bijster best. Ik probeer het voorlopig nog even uit. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peter, that sounds very good. I will watch your 6 meter page then. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts