Thursday, March 24, 2011

Strange

On photo VK3ZPF, he reported me on 30 meter last night with WSPR. After 20 hours UTC DX came in on 30 meter. At daytime I was running WSPR on 10 meter. I saw all kind of activity, e.g. Brazil and Argentina. I did look at other amateurs WSPR list and they received nice stations, but I don't. My antenna seems to be dead. What was wrong? I don't know. It was very strange. Anyway, I was successful on 30 meter. This morning I also was reported in Australia: VK1UN. A distance of 16.550 km. So far I am heard at the other side of the world (Australia) on 40, 30, 20 and 10 meter band. Not bad for 5 watt QRP.

Next challenge will be VK on 80 meter with 5 watt. And 17, 15 and 12 meter, but that must not be difficult.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul, met WSPR "werk" je niet echt Australiƫ. Volgens mij is het geen 2-weg contact. Je bent echter wel gehoord in VK. Dus zou je het moeten kunnen werken met JT65. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Bas, ja je hebt helemaal gelijk. Ik heb de tekst aangepast. Met JT65 zou het in principe moeten lukken. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts