Saturday, March 5, 2011

ARRL International DX Contest

ARRL International DX Contest is going on this weekend. I worked a few stations all with 1 KW. Me with my 5 watt. Solar Flux is good, sunspots also above 100, that must be great, maybe tomorrow on 10 meter with Digital Modes contest. Today I worked RL3A (see photo) S52WW and E7ØT. With CW I made the following QSO's: on 20 meter I worked IKØTRV/QRP, he thought my call sign was PY4T so I must disappoint him. On 40 meter: G4WSX John, and DL8SBX Uli, both QRP.

3 comments:

  1. Yes Paul it's sure is nice to see the SFI rising and the sun spots as well. Seems that during these times the QRP signal is getting out there just fine and dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mike, it sure looks good. Today is a good moment with the contest to see what's possible. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paul,

    This has been the best conditions for a contest I can imagine. I've had a blast working a few of these guys. Hope you're able to log a few....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts