Friday, January 14, 2011

DXCC no. 90

Conditions were very poor today. Only on 17 meter I heard Chagos Islands with CW. But too many stations were calling. There was a LZ station who didn't notice that they were working split. That happens many times. My keyer throw out suddenly a CQ call. Aaargh. On 20 meter also very poor, but suddenly I saw 9J2KK calling CQ with JT65. He did hear me, so Zambia is my 90th DXCC country with QRP/Low Power, since August 9, 2009. This weekend no radio, because we meet family and friends. So I wish everyone a nice weekend. Hopefully less rain. It's raining the whole week now. 73 Paul.

2 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd Paul, dat is een hele mooie. JT65A begint bij mij te kriebelen. Nu nog een beetje tijd...73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice weekend Paul and hope the rain stops.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts