Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy

OM1ADX was my first station on 80 meter tonight. I worked him with BPSK31. I like his QSL card, (photo taken from qrz.com) I was rather busy today on HF. I made a lot of qso's. Today I received a bunch of QSL cards, send by the QSL manager of my region here. He send it by mail. He knows that I am not visiting the club evenings once per month. It should be possible because for my region the club events are in my village. But... most of the time I forget. I will send him some stamps in return and will thank him for sending the cards by mail to me.

Quite a list, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Great list Paul, especially 80M. Wow! 73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick, the trapped inverted v dipole for 80 and 40 meter works well. It's fine because I don't like TV, and it's nice to work on 80 meter at night. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/25/2010

    Hi Paul. My QSL card no problem send via bureau or via your friend. If you want my QSL card just tell me. Best 73, Martin OM1ADX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martin, I sure like to have your QSL card. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts