Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It comes to an end

This wonderful tropospheric conditions on 2 meter will come to an end. The weather is slowly changing. The high pressure area above west Europe will make place for an western wind with low pressure.

But I could work the repeater in Antwerp Belgium (ONĂ˜AN) this morning and spoke to ON8NP/M Nicolas. I am for three days hanging around on 2 meter. Worked 4 DXCC with my humble station and antenna.

I bought a Junker straight keyer and I will receive it this week. It was my first straight key, and I want it back again.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Paul tropospheric 2m operations sounds very interesting. I have never done it or even been somewhere it was being done. Sounds like you have to be a the right spot at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Peter, at times computers can be very helpful and rewarding other times....FRUSTRATING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mike, I like the 2 meter band. It reminds me of my novice period. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. fotootje van de Junker ?

    wally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Wally, komt er aan. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts