Thursday, September 30, 2010

SSTV

MMSSTV is developed by Makoto Mori, JE3HHT. I downloaded the software to see if it works. A lot of the software on the internet is not compatible with Windows 7. MMSSTV does. I tuned at 14230 KHz, and yes... I saw the pictures of N1YMM. I never worked with SSTV before and it is completely new for me. I’ll have to find out how it works and what I can do with it. Other activities today: I worked with SSB on 20 meter YU1TR and 9A7V. With RTTY EC8ADW Canary Islands.

I can't come out on 160 meter, only receive. I heard the following stations between 20.00 and 20.30 UTC with CW: G4ZCM, DL6WT, TF4M, SP8BSC, SV3RF and GW3KDB.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought SSTV was a disappointment. Because it has TV in the name I expected to be able to see moving pictures.

    There was a feature in the now little used MFSK mode for sending thumbnail images which worked much better and could be nicely integrated into macros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julian, yes, it's a little disappointing, isn't it. I know that it must be possible with MFSK. I have never done it before. I should take a look. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts