Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Low activity

My radio activities will be low for the next 4 weeks. The reason is that the kids still having holidays and they are in the living room watching videos or doing games. And as you probably know, my shack is also in the living. So I pray for nice weather so the kids will play outside. So now and then I have a few minutes to put on the rig. Yesterday I worked I1OOQ Paolo from Viu, Italy with 5 watt BPSK31 on 40 meter. I was heard in Sweden and France also. (PSK reporter) Further I spend time in the garden to cut branches. The heat is gone and we expect rain showers so now and then. Have an nice day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,
    Sounds like my house with all the video games going on. Lets hope for sun and send the kids outside to play.
    Regards - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. No video games here....but no kids here, either. YL is a reader and a book is always open and TV off.

    Unfortunately no 40 meter antenna which seems the band most productive. So have to look for openings on 17/20 meters.

    73
    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Paul,

    Jammer dat je geen eigen stekje hebt. Aan de andere kant kan je ze op deze manier goed in de gaten houden.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jim: more rain expected... :-(

    Hi Dick: It is a lot quieter at your place I imagine. 40 meter is a 24 hours band, there is always something going on.

    Hallo Tjeerd: en ik kan ze in de gaten houden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul, headphones, though they will have to be removed when the one you must obey approaches.

    73 Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paul, you know how it works. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts