Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot, hot, hot

Today the temperatures are above 30C. It's very hot here, in the living it's 28C. But the temperatures will rise when the Dutch win this afternoon against Slovakia. I hope we don't have a incompetent referee who will spoil the party. I think England had a good change in the first 45 minutes. But the referee from Uruguay made a big mistake. Let's see what happens this afternoon. (Sorry, no ham radio today...)

Before I go to sleep I made 3 qso's: RA4HTD on 40 meter with PSK31, IW5EID on 80 meter with PSK31 and OL12ØORT on 40 meter with CW.

4 comments:

  1. That is much too hot. I never thought of Holland as having temperatures that high.

    Good luck with the match. There has been some really poor officiating on many games.
    73 Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/28/2010

    Hello Paul,

    Yeah, we didn't do well in the football and the referee decision just made things worse.

    BTW I have ordered "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" as it looks good. Thanks for your comments about Kundera on my blog.

    It will cool down soon - I hope!

    73 Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dick, much too hot, but I don't want to complain too much because days above 30C are seldom in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adam, I read "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" many years ago and it's a great novel. I like the film also. I try to stay cool here, but much too hot. 73 paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts