Tuesday, June 1, 2010

12 meter

This afternoon I was for a short while on 12 meter. I worked DL8XDA Val from Stuttgart, Germany. Also DK1ROB (see photo) from Munich, Germany. I was running 60 watts SSB, and I ask Rob if he was willing to do a test. I was turning down my power, I started with 60 watt I was 57, with 30 watt 56, with 20 watt 55, with 10 watt 54 and with 5 watt 52. So 20 watt is enough under poor conditions. In my logbook at QRZ.com I saw coming in MØJEK Andre, on 15 meter CW, but I was not QRV on 15 meter, maybe he heard me on 12 meter?

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Paul,

    Sorry over de QRZ Logbook. Het was eigenlijk een test. Je kunt dis did uitveir.

    I do like the QRZ log book feature, and will start to use it correctly when testing is complete. They say that all entries will be deleted before release.

    I am QRV, 2 June, on 10m WSPR using remote control from the office in London to my QTHR. I now have working antenna, and I am busy laying radials into the lawn. Hard work, I am not even half way yet!

    73

    André - MØJEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello André: I thought so... hi, I accept it, because to test it. I like the QRZ.com logbook. Now I am using only a spreadsheet as a logbook. Good luck with your antenna, soon you will be on air. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts