Monday, March 15, 2010

Today I did some PSK31, I worked F5NMK (see photo) Alain from Plaine De Walsch, France; on 40 meter. Also G6PHH Philip from Marsh-Gibbon, England, DF1EU Rolf from Wuppertal, Germany; on 30 meter: 7S3F Sten from Sundsvall, Sweden; and HA1ZH Zoli from Zalaegerszeg, Hungery. All with 5 watt. Yesterday I cam across the web site of MØJHA, a nice QRP site. It kept my feet both on the ground. On 10 meter I made a QSO with F1MXE Dedier with 25 watts SSB. With 10 watts he couldn't pick up from the noise. In the afternoon I heard J28KO a station from Djibouti with PSK31 on 10 meter. I called him but he got lost in the QSB. Have a nice day! 73 Paul

2 comments:

  1. Evening Paul,

    Great contacts, great QSL! It's good that you have the choice of just a little more power if you want. Someone today said to me that about 20 watts is the perfect power for most contacts. Anyway, hopeyou're well. I must get blogging soon! 73 Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adam, It's a very nice QSL card indeed. Sometimes a little more power will help. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts