Monday, December 21, 2009

This morning I worked IYØNGM Special Event Station (Special call for the Commemoration of the Centenary of the Nobel Prize for Physics in G. Marconi 1909-2009) from Frosinone, Italy, of course with CW on 20 meter. Last week I heard CT1DQV on 20 meter with SSB with a very good signal. I tried to work him then, but I was not successful. Today I was lucky. He did hear me and we made a QSO. Ed from Chaves, Portugal. The sunspots are very promising, 42 today. This afternoon I worked LY5A Jonas from Lithuania on 30 meter with CW. And with BPSK125 IZ4OUL Primo from Bologna, Italy on 40 meter.

1 comment:

  1. Great contact, Paul. A special event station of this type is always a good QSO. There are many "silly" special event stations, so nice to have a significant contact.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts