Thursday, January 8, 2009

Learning CW again

On photo you see LZ2PT, Mitko from Silistra, Bulgaria. We had a nice CW QSO on 20 meter. CW is pretty tough, after 25 years of QRT, but it is good doing it. And it's remarkable how fast I pick up the key again. Sometimes a dot too much, so forgive me, but it will be better in a few months or so. I also worked: OM3LL, Ivan from Nitra, Slovak Republic on 40 meter, my 44th DXCC country QRP. On 20 meter: UA9SH, Ivanov from Mednogorsk, Asiatic Russia, 3543 km. EA1FGN, Luis from Lugo, YU8A, Milan from Pozarevac, wow, with 35 words/minute, Pfff, I did it. Thanks for your patients. Today I worked only with CW.

Tonight were conditions become poor on 40 meter. The only station I could here was Z309KNV special call from Macedonia, working states side. After a few calls he picked me up. 599 report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts