Sunday, January 18, 2009

AZ won!

After the game of my favorite soccer team AZ, and they won, I turned on my radio for a few BPSK31 qso's on 40 meter. There was a lot of Telex on the air, sometimes difficult to catch a PSK31 signal. I also found a interesting article about the FT817 on the website of G4ILO. I agree his point of view, certainly about the receiver of the FT817. It's not a good receiver. But after all I worked IV3NBD, Rino from Canzian, he worked also with 5 watt QRP. And OK1UA, Vlasta from Bestvina; SP5NVX, Tom from Warsaw and 9A2ØØ9ST, Ivan from Split.

Tonight on 40 meter: IZ8JJM, Claudio from Torre Del Grecobut the second part failed because of strong RTTY signal on the PSK31 frequency. Another time better. Hope to meet you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts