Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa Claus Land

Today’s ham radio is OH9SCL, NAPAPIIRIN from ROVANIEMI at the Arctic Circle (Lapland), Finland. I heard him on 40 meter last week but it was too crowded to get him there. Today I found him on 20 meter. His suffix is called: Santa Claus Land. And it is my 26th DXCC country. On 40 meter I met Erich, DG9NAO from Schwabach, Germany. The last two days I have a very local strong QRM to S8 on the meter. It’s a collector motor QRM but I can’t find where it is coming from. At the moment it starts snowing here. Winter is on his way. Tomorrow we have Sinterklaas, a kind of Santa Claus, but then only on December 5th, so the children get presents with a poem included. I have to write two poems this afternoon. So, no more ham radio today, take care, God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts